St Gabriel Catholic Cemetery, Oak Forest
About St Gabriel Catholic Cemetery, Oak Forest
St. Gabriel Cemetery was established by the Franciscans as a burial ground for Catholics who died in the Oak Forest Infirmary (established in 1907). Although the 7,312 graves are unmarked, the Archdiocese of Chicago has records of the location of burials. More information is available at the office of St. Casimir’s Cemetery, 4401 West 111th Street, Chicago.