Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery, Naperville
About Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery, Naperville
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Cemetery originally founded in 1846 by Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic Church; the responsibility for the cemetery administration and operations was transferred to the Diocese of Joliet in 1982. Since then, the Diocese of Joliet has continued the rich tradition of faith and strong Catholic values. While rooted in the history of the parish and Naperville, the cemetery has a strong vision of its future and is open to families in the neighboring parishes.