Memory Gardens Cemetery, Arlington Heights
About Memory Gardens Cemetery, Arlington Heights
Memory Gardens Cemetery was founded in 1949 by William Pailey when he purchased Euclid Lawn Cemetery, a rural cemetery in desperate need of attention, care and repair. Many of the original lot owners at Memory Gardens have interesting stories and recollections of the single gravel road and overgrown trees that once existed.
Over the years, William developed many gardens, allowing families to memorialize their loved ones in a peaceful environment. It was William’s great vision that truly transformed the property into the premier, non-sectarian cemetery it is today.